The Jubilee Fair of July 5th – 7th, 2013 is holding a photographic competition with the theme of ‘Enjoying Hethersett’.
Could YOU could take an exciting picture to capture this?
You might choose a village scene, a favourite activity or event. Use your imagination to come up with something original. We propose to use the winners to make a calendar of Hethersett for 2014!
Entries to the competition will be judged by the public at the Fayre itself in three different age categories:
- Under 11’s
- Under 18’s
All you need to do is obtain an entry form from the Hethersett website http:/hethersett.org.uk/or the HOHS school front office and submit this together with your 10 x 8 photo to the Hethersett library or the school office by Friday June 28th.
Prize for adult winner: Sunday lunch for 2 at Park Farm
Prizes for Under 11 and Under 18 winners: £25 Boots vouchers
- Entries to the competition will be judged by the public at the Fayre itself in three different age categories: Under 11’s, Under 18’s and Adults.
- Photos need to measure 8×10 inches.
- Photos need to be submitted with the entry form below. There are also forms obtainable from any of the village schools, Hethersett Post Office or from Hethersett Library.
- Please secure photo and entry form securely together.
- Photos need to be submitted to Hethersett Library, Hethersett Post Office or the schools by Friday June 28th.
- Entries will be displayed at Woodcote on Saturday 6th July for judging.
- Winners in each category will be announced at the Craft Exhibition on Sunday 7th July.
- The judges’ decision is final.