The Easter holidays are upon us already and this week has been very busy organising the summer fete brochure. I have managed to sell quite a lot of advertising space to local businesses all eager to be part of our great event!
The holidays always seem to pass so quickly but I would like to ask you all again to help the PA by sorting out unwanted items for our fete stalls as we are still in need of:
• Secondhand goods for our ‘Trash & Treasure’ stall
• Prizes for our tombola
• Secondhand books and toys
• Plants for our plant stall
• Filled jam jars full of sweets/penny toys
Last, but no means least, we need people to help on the day.
When we return to school it will be just four weeks till the day of the fete so the Easter holiday is an ideal time to have a sort out and see what you could bring in. If you would like to contact me over the break please feel free to email me at email@example.com
This year we are having our own raffle tickets printed, complete with our school logo, and I’m determined with all your help to sell more than we have ever done before. Our raffle prizes this year are truly amazing and include:
• Alfa Romeo Limited Edition sports mountain bike
• iphone 4
• Luxury hampers
• Signed Kaiser Chiefs album (Ricky from The Voice )
• Tea for two at the Assembly House
• Beauty treatments
• Signed Norwich City football shirt …and so much more!Tickets will be on sale from the Monday we come back to school (April 13th) from the main office. They will be in books of ten and tickets will be 50p each. This year we will be sending every child home with some raffle tickets in the hope that they can sell them, which, based on how good the prizes are, shouldn’t be too difficult.
If, however, you do not wish to purchase the tickets please send them back with your child so we can resell them. Please remember that our School fete is our biggest money-raising event of the year and we really need all your help to make it successful.
I hope you all have a wonderful Easter; I know mine will be busy!
Chair of the PA