*IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR PARENTS*
Due to adverse weather predicted for Friday, we are postponing our Bonfire Night celebration until next Friday 16th November. We regret to have had to make this decision, but unfortunately 21mph winds wouldn’t make our bonfire very safe!
We hope you are still able to make our celebration, and apologise for any inconvenience caused. Thank you for your understanding!