- First Place in the Decorated Cupcakes category and Best in Show was awarded to Tamsin Martin. The judges were very impressed by both the look and taste of her fabulous ice cream cone inspired vanilla cupcakes.
- First Place in the Victoria Sandwich category – the toughest category this year – was awarded to Stella Girling (Year 5). Stella was also a close contender for Best in Show.
- First Place in the Tray Bake category was awarded to Sam Kassulke for his delicious chocolate brownies.
- First Place in the Scones category was awarded to Maisie Alger (Year 9), who just pipped her mum to the post.
- And finally, in the hotly fought Biscuits category (!), Becky Greenfield was awarded First, Second and the wooden spoon!
All of our ‘Star Bakers’ won a copy of the Mary Berry/Paul Hollywood Bake Off cookery book.
A big thank you to Mrs Morgan and Mrs Richards for stepping in to do the judging – probably one of the best jobs on the day!